4-Cylinder Turbocharge Gas Engine
A turbocharged 2.0 liter 4-cylinder gasoline engine with Bosch Injection and
258 lb-ft of torque is now available on selected Mercedes-Benz models.* Its peak torque comes in just above an idle, for efficient starts from a standing stop.
- HORSEPOWER @ RPM: 188 hp @ 5,000 rpm
- TORQUE: 258 lb-ft @ 2,500–3,500 rpm
- TRANSMISSION: Automatic Transmission, 9G-TRONIC
*Gasoline engine not available on all models.
4-Cylinder Turbocharge Diesel Engine
Our new turbocharged 2.0-liter V4 turbocharged diesel engine is available with rear-wheel drive and a seven-speed automatic transmission.
- HORSEPOWER @ RPM: 161 hp @ 3,800 rpm
- TORQUE: 266 lb-ft @ 1,400-2,400 rpm
- TRANSMISSION: Automatic Transmission, 7G-TRONIC PLUS
6-Cylinder Turbocharge Diesel Engine
Our tried-and-true direct injection, 3.0-liter V6 turbo diesel engine is available with an optional 4x4 drivetrain for on-demand 4-wheel drive in challenging road conditions.
- HORSEPOWER @ RPM: 188 hp @ 3,800 rpm
- TORQUE: 325 lb-ft @ 1,400–2,400 rpm
- TRANSMISSION: Automatic Transmission, 7G-TRONIC Plus